Women lose hair too! Not only men. That’s a fact. For many women, the loss of their hair is a real problem. Women can experience hair loss due to several factors. Regularly, a combination of causes can lead to losing hair.
The reasons for women losing hair may include age-related changes, genetics, hormonal imbalances, stress, illness, and certain medications. Fortunately, we have treatments to address these issues and help women restore their hair.
These treatments may include using medications, changing medications, or making lifestyle changes such as reducing stress and improving nutrition.
Regardless, women must seek professional medical help to determine the best course of action for their hair loss.
At Vive Medical Spa, we have the best options. Come to learn about Mesotherapy with Dutasteride, a treatment that stops hair falling. Besides, it promotes the growth of new hair. This therapy is complementary to other systems, such as hair transplants.
Call now and change the story.
8 reasons why women lose hair
- ∙ Weight loss
- ∙ Age changes
- ∙ Hormonal imbalances
- ∙ Nutrition deficiencies
- ∙ Post Pregnancy (breastfeeding)
- ∙ Stress or lifestyle changes
- ∙ Androgenetic alopecia
- ∙ Genetics
Why can weight loss cause hair fall?
Weight loss can cause a surge in hormones that can trigger the process of hair loss called telogen effluvium. That consists of hair follicles entering the resting phase and stopping producing new strands.
That can lead to a sudden and drastic loss of hair.
When the body doesn’t have essential nutrients, it can go into a state of shock and cause the hair follicles to enter the resting phase. That causes the hair to stop growing and eventually fall out.
Poor nutrition can lead to a lack of essential nutrients, such as iron and zinc, which make proper hair growth. If the body lacks these nutrients, it can’t produce the hormones that stimulate hair growth.
- ∙ Weight loss can cause hair fall. That’s when you lose weight, and your body undergoes several changes.
- ∙ As the body adjusts to the new weight and lifestyle, it affects the hormones that regulate hair growth. When these hormones become imbalanced, it can lead to excessive shedding or thinning of hair.
- ∙ Additionally, weight loss may cause nutritional deficiencies and lead to hair loss.
- ∙ Furthermore, a diet low in protein can lead to poor hair growth and make existing hair more prone to breakage.
- ∙ You must ensure that your weight loss program includes an adequate balance of healthy eating, regular exercise, and proper rest.
- ∙ Lastly, if you have excessive hair shedding or thinning, it is best to consult with a doctor to determine the cause and get proper treatment.
How hormonal imbalances make women lose hair
1. Hormonal imbalances can cause a variety of health problems, including hair loss.
2. The most common type of hair loss associated with hormonal imbalance is androgenetic alopecia or female pattern baldness.
3. The cause of androgenetic alopecia is an excess of the hormone testosterone. That can lead to thinning hair and eventually complete baldness.
4. Hormonal imbalances can also cause alopecia areata, a condition that causes patches of hair to fall out.
5. Telogen effluvium is another type of hair loss caused by hormonal imbalance. This condition occurs when the hair follicles enter into a resting phase and the hairs fall out.
6. Hormonal imbalances can also cause scalp conditions such as seborrheic dermatitis, which can lead to hair loss.
7. Finally, hormonal imbalances can lead to thyroid problems, which can also cause hair loss.
8. There are a variety of treatments available for hair loss caused by hormonal imbalances, including medication, surgery, and lifestyle changes.
9. If you are experiencing hair loss, see a doctor to determine if hormonal imbalance is the cause.
Post-pregnancy hair loss
Post-pregnancy hair loss is a condition where hair loss occurs after a woman has given birth. The causes can be hormone imbalances, the stress of childbirth, and lifestyle changes.
Post-pregnancy hair loss can last from a few months to a few years after childbirth. The hormonal changes during pregnancy can cause the hair follicles to enter into a dormant state.
Although, a treatment can stimulate the hair follicles to recover their normal growth cycle and stop hair loss.
Breastfeeding and hair loss
Hormonal imbalances can cause hair loss, and breastfeeding can contribute to temporary imbalances. Medical treatment can make the hair follicles return to their growth phases and stop hair loss.
Mesotherapy with Dutasteride in Tijuana
If you are losing hair, it’s the moment to visit Vive Medical Spa in Tijuana. Learn about mesotherapy using Dustateride. The treatment consists of injections directed into the skin to stimulate the hair follicles.
Specializing doctors make microinjections into the mesoderm, the middle layer of skin. The substance injected is Dutasteride, which prevents hormonal changes make hair loss.
Come to Vive Medical Spa and stop the hair falling, especially in the androgenetic alopecia case. That is when women lose hair due to hormonal changes associated with several conditions.
Call now to have a consult!