Come to Vive Medical Spa in Tijuana to get rid of the unwanted hair, at any part of the face or body. If you want to eliminate the unwanted hair in some parts of your body, and you are tired of systems like waxing, shaving, or plucking, these solutions are for you.
There are two methods to eliminate hair, Laser treatment, and IPL (Intense Pulsed Light).
Both systems transmit heat waves using each hair as a conductor to reach the root and remove it.
The laser uses heatwave and IPL a light wave. Your doctor will recommend the best for you, according to your condition and your goals.
IPL consists of the application of a light wave that generates heat up to 70º C. The hair captures the lightwave and conduces it to the root, which prevents hair growth.
The laser system uses a heatwave focused on the follicle, where microscopically burns the root and prevents the growth of the hair. Laser wave is a kind of light that generates energy directly over the follicle.
What is IPL hair removal?
IPL or Intense Pulsed Light is a hair removal system that sends rays of light towards the follicles to eradicate undesired hair roots.
The light creates heat and sends the flashes directly to the hair follicles to deactivate them permanently.
The light shots come from a special device and go through the hair that appears over the skin surface.
The patient must repeat the treatment to attack those hairs that do not yet appear until the patient is completely free of unwanted hair.
The best solution for unwanted hair
- After the first day of the treatment, you’ll need several sessions to complete.
- You’ll have a permanent hair reduction, but not total removal.
- Regularly, the Laser Treatment has its best results with light-colored hair and IPL with dark hair.
- You may have different treatments depending on the area of the body and the condition of your skin and hair.
- The areas that have the best response to treatments are face, underarms, bikini, and legs.
- Patients with sensitive skin may have a soft burning sensation or may have irritation.
- The doctors recommend avoiding sun exposure for a few days after the treatment.
Using the energy of laser ray
The laser system for hair removal consists of a focused heatwave that penetrates the skin without damaging it.
The laser ray permanently destroys the hair follicle and prevents further hair growth.
You can have the procedure at the doctor's office, without pain or discomfort, in a short time of 30 minutes.
You may need several applications, from four to six, to attack the follicles that were too short in the first session.