Improve your skin in Tijuana with Chemical Peel. The most effective system to rejuvenate the skin on the face or any other area.
The skin may suffer from aging, sun exposure, dehydration, or environmental conditions. Besides, pregnancy, melasma, or some health conditions may cause problems in the skin.
If you have one of these conditions, maybe it’s time to exfoliate the skin and to stimulate the growth of a new healthy layer.
Chemical peels consist of applying a chemical solution that makes peel off the skin to eliminate the damaged layers and produce a new one with youth appearance, elasticity, less wrinkled, and smooth.
Come to Vive Medical Spa in Tijuana to get the information about your best treatment for recovering you skin with Chamical Peels.
What does Chemical peel do?
- Eliminate wrinkles and fine lines around the eyes and mouth.
- It’s efficient in the face, hands, arms, and neck.
- Replace damaged skin caused by age or sun exposure.
- Recommended for skin spots, acne, melasma, or mild scars.
How does chemical peel work?
Chemical Peel is a skin treatment to remove the damaged layers of the skin at different levels, such as surface, medium, or deep depths, depending on the patient's condition.
The substances allow for eliminating the damaged skin and the growth of new healthy layers.
The doctor may recommend several chemical solutions according to your needs, age, and skin condition.
Choosing your best treatment
Depending on the patient’s skin condition, age, level of damage, or kind of problem, the doctor will recommend the best treatment and the profundity that the substance will reach.
As a general rule, as deeper the treatment is, the better results you’ll have, and longer will be the time for recovery.
- Superficial level (epidermis). The light chemical peel reaches the outer layers of the skin. It’s the best treatment for light wrinkles and superficial damage, like acne, soft skin spots, irregular color, or dryness.
- Medium level (dermis). In this case, the chemical substances eliminate damaged areas from the dermis, the second layer of the skin. It’s for eliminating large wrinkles, big skin spots, and scars.
- Deep level (deep dermis and epidermis). The most powerful action of chemical peel attacks the deep layer of the dermis and the epidermis at the same time. It’s the solution for severe damage in the skin, deep age wrinkles, scars, or precancerous growths.
How often can you do chemical peel?
For the light treatment, you must wait for two weeks to one month. For a medium level, you can do it after nine months to one year. The deeper treatment only can be performed once.
How many chemical peel systems do the doctors have?
ASt Vive Medical Spa in Tijuana, we have a whole range of products and substances to get the most successful treatments.
In each case, the doctor and the patient can choose the most suitable to get the objectives.
Read here the article that describes all the substances and their effects.
Are you a candidate for a chemical peel?
There are many different types of chemical peels that fit the requirements of each patient.
Most of them are acids, that burn the damaged skin and allow to generating new skin, with collagen stimulation, the substance responsible to regenerate the cells.
- Chemical Peel is a good option for ages from 20 to 70 years old.
- Can be customized to almost every patient, with any skin condition.
- If you have sensitive skin, you should warn your doctor to choose the mildest cream.