Get the most beautiful legs in Tijuana using Coolsculpting, the best non-surgical procedure for eliminating extra fat and shaping your body in the best way.
At Vive Medical Spa in Tijuana, you can get beautiful and shaped legs without going to the operating room.
Indeed, for men and women, legs are an essential part of the beauty of the body.
Areas such as banana rolls, tights, hips, or knees, use to be a real problem for reducing fat tissues. They remain even exercising and dieting.
You know that because you have tried for a long time.
If this is your case, your answer may be Coolsculpting.
Great legs in Tijuana with Coolsculpting
Coolsculpting is a system for removing extra fat and shaping the body contour.
The procedure consists of targeting the areas in the legs where the patient has unwanted fat. The professional applies a device that generates a cold wave that destroys it by lowering its temperature until it decomposes.
The beneficiaries of Coolsculpting are people who have fat in areas where diet and exercise are not sufficient to eliminate it.
Coolsculpting employs a method called Cryolipolysis, which cools fatty tissues through a targeted application that does not affect nearby tissues, skin, or other organs.
It is a non-invasive method, which does not employ surgery or any type of external suction.
Just using a cool wave, Coosculpting allows reducing fat without undesirable effects.
How does it work?
- The low temperatures “freeze” and destroy the fat, which the body eliminates by natural means.
- While other systems use heat to burn off excess body fat, Coolsculpt uses cold.
- The cooling system breaks the cells that make up the fatty tissues, with no side effects.
- Each session lasts from 30 minutes to one hour, depending on the doctor’s recommendation.
- There is no discomfort except a cold sensation at the beginning of the treatment.
- No medication or anesthesia is required.
- The patient can return to his/her usual activities immediately after the treatment, without any contraindication.
- The body’s metabolism eliminates the fat, that’s why you can see the results from four to six weeks.
- The number of sessions depends on the areas to treat and the volume of accumulated fat.
- The doctors don’t recommend Coolsculpting for patients who suffer from obesity but for localized fat deposits.
- Coolsculpting helps to prevent and treat cellulite.
- Usually, approximately three sessions per year are required, with a period of one month between them.
- Remember that you always have a surgical option with board-certified plastic surgeons at Vive Plastic Surgery.