Get the best treatment for fat deposits and eliminate love handles and top muffin waist at Vive Medical Spa in Tijuana.
You’ve tried everything, diets, and exercise, but love handles and muffin top are still there.
How can you get rid of that fat deposits in the waist and get a dreamed slim shape?
Come to see the different options that you have without going to the operating room for a Lipo.
Come to Vive Medical Spa in Tijuana and experience the best non-invasive treatments to eliminate localized fat pockets.
Kybella is a substance similar to bile, the liquid that dissolves the fat in the body. An injection of Kybella destroys body fat and may be used directly on the waist. The substance used is a natural component of the body that dissolves fat, just like bile does.
Benefits of Kybella:
- The body naturally destroys and eliminates fat deposits without other treatment, exercise, or device.
- There’s no recovery time, and you’ll continue with your activities immediately after the injections.
- It’s a synthetic form of deoxycholic acid, approved by the U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA).
Coolsculpting or cryolipolysis is liposuction without surgery. The specialist uses a device applied to the skin that sends out cold waves to “freeze” the accumulated fat balls.
The low-temperature breaks down and decomposes the fat tissues, which are naturally discarded by the body.
The patients may continue with their normal activities after an in-office and painless procedure.
You should know:
- The specialist will take a measure of the percentage of localized fat, to know how many sessions will it take and what results to expect.
- The treatment generates minimal discomfort, so it is not necessary to use any anesthetic in the area of application.
- Coolsculpting stretches the skin. Some effects are visible almost immediately when the skin recovers its temperature, and you can feel softness and elasticity.
- The body naturally discards the fat, so it is necessary to wait between two and three weeks to see the full result.
Get rid of waist fat deposits
Love handles and muffin top are those not-so-funny names for the fat deposits in the side of the belly that you can see over the pants.
The fat deposits are very hard to eliminate just with diet or exercising.
The problem is not only for the waist but for legs, hips areas or tights, and the fat pockets at the sides of the legs.
If you are considering a non-invasive option, Kybella may be your best choice, a simple injection that naturally dissolves the fat deposits!
Other options are Coolscuplting, a system that freezes the fat and then breaks it to eliminate. Or HIFU, that burns the fat to dissolve it.
Como to Vive Medical Spa in Tijuana and meet the specialized team for non-invasive procedures for your beauty
3) HIFU or Liposonix
HIFU, also known as Liposonix, consists of the application of intense heat to dissolve body fat. In this case, an ultrasound wave penetrates the fat deposits to liquefy them.
The specialist directs the heat transducer to the center where the fat is accumulated to dissolve it, without damaging the skin or surrounding tissues. The fatty tissue deposits are liquefied and destroyed, and then discarded from the body by natural means.
Why Liposinx could be your best option:
- HIFU stands for High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound. It consists of the application of ultrasound waves above the skin that causes the destruction of unwanted fat in all areas of the body where it is required.
- An instrument handled by specialized personnel generates electromagnetic waves, which literally “burn the fat” by producing heat.
- Because of its focused use, it attacks the fat cells and does not affect organs or other body tissues. The specialized physician must determine the depth and intensity of the application.
- The HIFU Lipo treatment requires sessions from 20 to 30 minutes, approximately.
- There are no hospitalization periods or recovery times.