Repair your skin in Tijuana with CO2 Laser treatment. The skin is often damaged by age, environment, sun, or other factors that generate dehydration, wrinkles, dark spots, and scars, among several conditions.
The best alternative for repairing the dermis is the CO2 Fractional Laser for improving youth, elasticity, and softness of the skin.
CO2 Laser, also known as the carbon dioxide laser treatment, consists of the application of intense heat over specific points of the skin without affecting the healthy tissues around.
That contributes to restoring the new skin, stimulating the production of collagen, the substance responsible for giving a youthful glow, moisture, and elasticity to the tissues, especially the skin.
CO2 Laser allows you to remove sunspots, wrinkles, scars, and other skin imperfections. Its advantage is that you can get notable results from the first application.
Read about freckles and dark spots and the options to eliminate them. The Laser treatments are among the most effective, depending on the condition of the patient.
You can get amazing results with safety and non-invasive treatments.
Watch Dr. Chapa applying the CO2 treatment
A session that chages your skin
Follow the treatment step by step with Dr. Jorge Chapa in Tijuana.
- First of all, the doctor cleans and relaxes the skin with soft cream.
- Then, he applies topic anesthesia to allow the patient to have the best experience without any discomfort.
- The application of laser heat burns the damaged tissues and generate a new surface on the skin.
- After the laser application, the doctor will use a cream for the best hydration and help the best healing.
- The total effect will appear in the next four weeks.
- The skin will keep generating new tissues during that time. That’s why it’s essential to follow the doctor’s instructions.
- For the best recovery, the doctor recommends staying at home at least seven to ten days.
- CO2 treatment helps to recover the skin from stretch marks, melasma, some dark spots, or fibrotic acne, among others.
The best laser treatment in Tijuana
The patient must receive local anesthesia since the procedure attacks the internal area of the skin.
The laser wave involves delivering heat to the dermis, stimulating the growth of healthy skin.
The doctor will prescribe you medication before and after the application to help the healing and the growth of healthy skin in the treated area.
After the application, you’ll need to have a rest.
What does the laser beam do?
The fractional CO2 Laser transforms the laser beam into microbeams that allows modulating the intensity of the heat.
That allows emitting the heat to the exact points where it’s needed, without damaging the healthy skin around.
Benefits of CO2 Fractional Laser
CO2 Fractional Laser has good results in treatment for sunspots and others such as scars, skin opacity, wrinkles, or loss of elasticity.
It is also a good option for eliminating scars produced by acne, skin cancer, freckles, facial furrows, or other types of blemishes.
Stay safe at Tijuana.
At Vive Spa Médico of Tijuana, we are experts in all treatments to solve skin imperfections.
Our team of doctors will evaluate your skin and advise you on the best system to remove blemishes from your skin, to regain its glow and youthfulness. Contact us.