Get a new and brilliant skin in Tijuana with Spectra, the laser treatment for the rejuvenation that uses non-ablative and soft procedures.
Your facial skin deserves a delightful treatment to eliminate imperfections, wrinkles, open pores, scars, and spots, among other problems.
Sculptra is an efficient laser treatment that makes your face bright with a new light, young and attractive.
What is Spectra?
The Laser Spectra system consists of the application of controlled flashes of laser luminosity on the skin.
Spectra allows the removal of imperfections such as acne, blemishes, freckles, or scars.
The treatment has notable results on the facial skin to repair damaged areas and generating collagen, the natural substance of the body for getting healthy tissues.
It can be applied safely to any body area, including the face, neck, torso, or arms.
Te result is a rejuvenated skin, specially in the face.
Applying Spectra is safe in the doctor’s office. The patient doesn’t need to stay longer than required for the application, without time for recovery, or side effects.
The process begins with a lotion to take full advantage of the laser application, leaving the skin moisturized for about 15 to 20 minutes.
Then, the professional applies the light shots with modulated intensity to achieve the required depth and intensity. On average, this stage lasts between 30 and 45 minutes.
The laser light promotes the production of collagen, the substance that generates new tissue and healthy skin.
Finally, a cream is applied to close the pores and promote micro-healing of the attacked tissues.
Why do we recommend Spectra?
Spectra’s laser pulse treatment is the most advanced for skin treatment because it uses a high-intensity shot for a fraction of a second, which manages to penetrate the indicated area with total security.
Besides, this method allows the doctor to modulate the intensity of the light flash according to the skin conditions.
Among other advantages of Sculptra, the skin does not suffer deterioration, and the patient may continue with his normal activities immediately after the application.
Thinghs you should know about Spectra
- The laser exfoliation through the Spectra laser produces highly controllable and effective results.
- During a facial peel procedure, the health professional will apply a carbon-based lotion called Levulan.
- Levulan cream helps the Spectra wavelengths enter the skin’s pores.
- The pulse laser makes the carbon of the lotion react to create small bursts on the surface of the skin.
- The treatment makes the outer layer of the skin begin to peel.
- The heat stimulates the production of new collagen fibers and the skin pores become smaller.
- Spectra Laser Peel is comparable to a chemical peel. However, these procedures are safer, painless, and less ablative.