Exosomes are the beauty treatment that’s changing aesthetic medicine. It works at the cell level to give new life, repair, and rejuvenate the tissues. It’s non-invasive, it doesn’t involve risks, and it’s a great chance to solve beauty problems.
Exosomes are microscopic particles released by human cells. They contain a variety of biomolecules, including proteins, lipids, and nucleic acids.
Exosomes play an important role in intercellular communication. They are involved in a variety of physiological and pathological processes.
They stimulate to make natural functions in the body and tissues. Exosomes also play a role in restoring damaged tissues, That’s because they can contain molecules that can help regulate growth and differentiation.
Exosome treatment benefits several medical conditions. It includes cancer treatment, among others. That’s for its capacity to restore the health of damaged cells in the body.
As research progresses, the potential roles of exosomes in human health are becoming clear. With their diverse functions, exosomes can repair health problems at the cell level.
In aesthetic medicine, exosomes make great results in the treatment of facial beauty. It can restore the beauty of the skin and repair imperfections.
Keep reading and enjoy it!
How do exosomes works in aesthetic medicine?
Exosome treatment repairs and rejuvenates the skin at the cellular level. It is one of the most innovative systems available today. For the researchers who have developed the exosome treatment, this is the medicine of the future.
This system allows cell regeneration and skin rejuvenation. Its function is to improve the condition of cells by stimulating collagen and elastin production. Both substances enable skin regeneration.
Exosomes are a messenger between cells. They are what allow genetic information or proteins to share between cells. This communication between cells influences them with substances that promote their improvement. Thus, they enable cells to renew and rejuvenate themselves.
- ∙ The exosome treatment can renew up to 80 percent of the skin cells.
- ∙ The system involves the direct application of the exosomes to the areas to repair.
- ∙ They help to form new blood vessels by stimulating cellular irrigation.
- ∙ They improve hydration and brightness in the skin.
- ∙ Exosomes act as a trigger for healthy biological processes.
- ∙ Their action is long-lasting and has a long-lasting effect. Like a chain reaction between cells.
- ∙ The patient should keep hydrated and eat a healthy diet. That helps cell regeneration.
How do they apply exosomes?
The doctors usually apply exosomes in combination with other treatments to reach the targeted areas of the skin. They do it with microneedling, radiofrequency, laser energy, or injectable products such as dermal fillers or Botox.
After microneedling treatment, the doctors apply exosomes topically, directly to the area, or in injections. That accelerates the results and improves healing by producing new skin.
You can also get injections to reach the specific point of damage. Its effects are not only manifested at the point of application. They are also visible in a general area, thanks to intercellular communication.
Among the favorable results of exosomes are the recovery of the skin’s radiance and elasticity. They also allow for the regeneration of damaged or dry areas.
Some of the most important advantages of exosomes are that they contain growth factors. This makes it possible to repair cells that have become inactive. In this way, for example, the cells that produce hair growth can be repaired.
What you should know about exosomes
- ∙ The results depend on the health conditions and age of the patient.
- ∙ The effects can usually appear from the first session.
- ∙ Several sessions are recommended, between three and six.
- ∙ Within a month after the first application, the results are noticeable.
- ∙ For its application, systems such as microneedling, needles, or cannulas.
- ∙ Exosomes contain lipids, proteins, and nucleic acids.
- ∙ They repair lesions, dryness, acne marks, or blemishes.
- ∙ They reverse the aging process caused by a lack of cell regeneration.
Benefits of exosome treatment.
The use of dermal fillers is one of the best combinations for exosomes. Just the two treatments allow hydration and renewal of the subcutaneous tissues.
As a result, you see skin firmness, improved elasticity, and a reduction in wrinkles and sagginess.
In the case of Microneedling, the exosomes are applied afterward directly to the desired area.
- ∙ Restoration of skin elasticity and radiance.
- ∙ Reduction of wrinkles and expression lines.
- ∙ Smoother facial contours and curves.
- ∙ A more youthful appearance.
- ∙ Significant reduction of sun spots and excess pigmentation.
- ∙ Visible improvements in skin texture and color.
To achieve the best results from exosome treatment, doctors recommend lifestyle adjustments. That allows the cells to oxygenate and obtain the necessary nutrients to facilitate the process.
The patient is encouraged to improve their diet, eliminate tobacco use, reduce alcohol, and do exercise.
About Vive Medical Spa in Tijuana
Visit Vive Medical Spa in Tijuana. Certified doctors in aesthetic medicine can recommend the best exosome treatment to improve and rejuvenate your skin.
In addition, you can complement each treatment with the right system for a longer-lasting effect. Remember that beauty is a result of health.
Call now to make an appointment.